Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prayer Needs, April 11, 2013


Hi prayer friends,

Jan and I went out to Rapid City, SD to attend our son in law, Craig’s, retirement ceremony from the Air Force.  It was really special and we are proud of his years of service in the military and his medical mission trips to Liberia.  Now Jill, Craig and Josie will be staying with us until the 20th when they will take Josie on a trip to visit China for 19 days.  She is so excited to get to visit her homeland.

I need prayer today to get the “ball” rolling for the enlistment for the Indy 500.   I have a call in for a second place to house the men for the event.  I am waiting for a response.  I am asking for “favor” with the pastor and church IF THAT WOULD BE GOD’S WILL.  Join with me on that please.

·         Pray for the Lord to stir up laborers for His kingdom work with us at the Indy 500.

·         Pray for the Lord to call forth men from this mission for His purposes.

·         Pray for favor with the police and with the crowds.

·         Pray for the Holy Spirit to come down mightily and that we receive all that we are willing to give Him room to work in our lives.

Thanks and have a blessed day!!

Love ya’s,
Fred

Hebrews 10:25 Is my verse for the day!  I am going to especially look throughout the day for people I might be able to encourage, especially strangers.  It made me smile just thinking about it!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Father God I speak blessing on our brother Fred. I agree with Your Word that says he is blessed as he comes and as he goes. I agree with Your Word that says his strength is renewed as the eagles. That he has the mind of Christ and Spirit of Wisdom. Your Word says that he has favor from You and from men. I thank you Lord for equipping Fred with just what he needs to lead NGL into the 2013 Indy 500 ministry trip. I stand in agreement with the other prayer request and Thank God for the answers. Mike Sadler

    ReplyDelete