Monday, April 29, 2013

Prayer Needs for April 29, 2013



Good morning!

We have had computer problems at the office and couldn't send out promos for the Indy.  So, I haven’t been able to get “feedback” from the different areas.  Indy is tough at it’s best as many kids and more grand kids graduate about that time, but more this year due to “’SNOW DAYS.”  My computer got a virus and hasn't worked for a few days with e-mail.  It cost about $500.00 to get it fixed yesterday.  I have been frustrated and tired and old.  So I have limited my time with people that I know as I didn't have the energy to spare.

Our Administration, Dave Munson, Roger Lipe, and I will meet this Friday deciding on how to put the event together using one church to host us or putting one group at a church at the other end of the track.  If we have a lot of people, two locations would work well.  Decisions need to be made on who will run the camps and so on.

Pray for the Lord to call forth His laborers for this mission.

Thanks for your prayers.

Love ya’s,
Fred
James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment