Monday, June 03, 2013

Prayer Needs / Update, June 3, 2013


Hi prayer friends,

Leading up to events, the load seems heavy as I contact people and then hear of some of the trials they are going through.  These are men that I have worked with for years and they have been so faithful to the Lord with me in NGL.  I am thankful for the opportunity to hear their concerns and share mine with them.  We are able to use James 5:16 as we share our concerns with each other and then pray for each other.  Hey, that’s what friends do!!!

So by the time each event rolls around, I feel somewhat overwhelmed and too weak to continue.  Then I get to the event and see what great men the Lord has raised up through the ministry and I feel the pleasure of the Lord in such a special way.  I have never left an event without realizing what a wonderful God we serve together and how happy it makes Him seeing the faithfulness of such men of God.

I am still having respiratory problems and will have a ct scan tomorrow and an x-ray on my thyroid.  I would appreciate your prayers in that regard.  My wife has caught it also and needs your prayers.

Exodus 17:12 says, "But Moses' hands grew weary, so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it, while Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side. So his hands were steady until the going down of the sun." 

Moses could not have done what was needed without help! I are so grateful for all that has been done to hold up the hands of the ministry.  It is God's work, and He has brought you along as a necessary partner to get the work completed! I may not say it enough, but I am truly so grateful for your partnership!

Thank you for giving up so much to be the hands and feet of Jesus.

Love ya’s,
Fred


No comments:

Post a Comment