Thursday, January 23, 2014

Rise up, Men of God!!


RISE UP NGL MEN OF GOD AND SIGN UP NOW
FOR THE “EARLY BIRD SPECIAL”!

Sign up NOW at www.nogreaterlove.org and save $50.00 for the Mardi Gras trip of a life time!!!

Over the last 39 years, we have taken thousands of men to Mardi Gras. Some have been up standing in their lives and communities while others have rough battle scars. Some have a call on their lives and others just want to move forward in their spiritual lives. I have seen God minister to all kinds.  

No Greater Love Ministries reminds me of the Statue of Liberty for Christian men.  "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

God has never given up on me and that is the same commitment I make to EVERY man who is willing to come and fit in with our program. This will be the 40th Mardi Gras Outreach and it will be my last leading this event. I would love to see men present and everyone from the past that you can bring with you.

There will be plenty of room for everyone!!!! I would like to see 300 mighty men going forth for our Lord!!!

Love ya’s,
Fred

"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land." - Isaiah 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment